Profile
Stuff about me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

diane foong sook ching
the unassuming drama queen.
ching*.
twenty two. 19/12/88.
shopaholic.
chocoholic.
perfectionist.
habitual tardy queen.
fairfield methodist.pjc.
ntu-chemical &
biomolecular engineering


ching*
something more.
ice queen to many.
cold and aloof.
retarded & crazy.
extreme and eccentric.
melodramatic, drama queen.
amazing eater.
bottomless pit.
super self-conscious.
fret over nitty gritty stuff,
over exaggerating.
don't really like capital letters.




all over again. why?!
27 February 2011 12:47:00 am
what am i suppose to do?

please tell me i'm not getting myself into the same situation again. almost exactly one year ago, sth like dis happened. i hope it will not happen again. i don't ever want it to jeopardize our friendship. pls tell me whatever i'm doing is right. pls, i need some guidance, i need some ears to listen. ok, i will get myself outa this and make sure i don't get hurt. i think i am too believing and naive. just tell me whatever i'm doing is ok. please?

why am i always the one feeling so small, having to curl up lika snail back into its shell?