Profile
Stuff about me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

diane foong sook ching
the unassuming drama queen.
ching*.
twenty two. 19/12/88.
shopaholic.
chocoholic.
perfectionist.
habitual tardy queen.
fairfield methodist.pjc.
ntu-chemical &
biomolecular engineering


ching*
something more.
ice queen to many.
cold and aloof.
retarded & crazy.
extreme and eccentric.
melodramatic, drama queen.
amazing eater.
bottomless pit.
super self-conscious.
fret over nitty gritty stuff,
over exaggerating.
don't really like capital letters.




insomnia.
25 January 2010 7:45:00 pm
needs a really good rest.

highlight of last week. the best hall bash ever. ((: t'nite was rather fun. hall 6 will always be hall 6, crazy as can be.

this is so yesterday, like 1 year ago in hall. sigh*


haha, its always fun with this buncha ppl.


my lovely girls. <3<3<3



i've been suffering from insomnia for the past 3 weeks. I either can't get to sleep even though I lie down on my bed by 12am or will wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep for nuts. i think too much. i worry too much. so many thoughts running through my head as i'm awake, preventing me from resting in peace. the aftermath is horrid. internal organs feel like their all topsy turvy and weirdly wired. sleeping pills may come in handy.

for the record, i haven't slept for FOUR DAYS. i don't even catch a wink during the day and have been on 2 days MC. i wenta work 2dae, cauz i managed to catch some sleep last night.

IA has been great. the environment in Infineum is pretty fab. lotsa young engineers to make you feel that you're still very young (ogays i'm talking as though i'm older than em, their all in their mid 20s). my supervisor plus older engineers are super funny uncles who enjoy gossiping and LOL. regular free lunches and snacks :D one of the young engineer is also damn helpful and nicee cauz we gotta work closely on the same project. i think he'll go crazy with the endless questions from me! my supervisor's superb too. i really hope i will have a great experience here. i feel i'm learning lotsa stuff and am very intrigued by the happenings around the chemical plant and workplace. i hope everything goes well and hope that i'll stop worrying bout work too ((:
my supervisor's good fren just treated us to boon tong kee chicken rice today. zomg, its so good. he got it delivered to jurong island. like how nice is dat :D

i'm gonna go bathe and take my medicine to get me all drowsy. I know God will gimme good rest tonight ((:

healing scriptures.